Phoenix Wood Composite Baseball bats are composed of North American maple hardwoods throughout the bat providing exceptional performance and extra durability. A composite construction helps prevent the bat from breaking due to mis-hits, inside pitchers jamming the hitter and hitting the ball off the end of the bat.
The Phoenix C141 Wood Composite Baseball Bat caters to line drive hitters who power the ball into the gaps or over the fence. The well balanced design makes the bat easy to swing in a smooth, fluid motion.
- 2 1/2'' medium sized barrel
- 15/16'' slightly flared handle
- -2.5 drop (Length minus drop = weight in ounces)
- BBCOR Certified - NCAA/NFHS
*Free Engraving Included: 2 lines, 35 characters max per line. Enter engraving text into the "Special Instructions" box at checkout
*All Phoenix bats are made to order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for production and shipment of orders. Rush production available upon request for holiday deadline:
- $15 - 5-day rush
- $25 - 2-day rush
* Additional express shipping charges may be required. Please inquire with a Customer Service Representative.